Tuesday, April 28, 2009

He's bitching again!

Been a while since I've written. Partially this has been lack of time, partially due to lack of inspiration and mostly because I'm lazy.

I've managed to acquire a second job in the last few weeks and lose half my hours. I'm the only guy I know who can need a second job for the money and three weeks in go from 20 hours a week to 10 hours a week. I still need money and my plan to only work for 12 short weeks has been thwarted. I'm guessing I'll need to keep working for at least 26 weeks. Oh well, what are you going to do, right?

Still, things aren't so bad. My second job is back in the P&P Command Center, where I used to work. I like to think I'm getting back into the swing of things. But, who really knows. I like to delude myself quite a bit.

Work has gotten interesting. My workload has gotten heavier. By itself this isn't a good or bad thing, but it has made life a bit more interesting. My co-worker has been detailed to work in our unit in the morning and in a different unit in the afternoon. I think the work flow should have been more similar to this all along. But, we'll see how this all works out. i don't claim to know all the answers, hell I barely know any of the questions.

Oh well, this started out as a much longer blog. But, this is all I have in me right now.

No comments: