Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Playing games

This weekend was mostly good.

Friday night we got home and were very tired. I went out and got us pizza. Jen's Mum called while I was gone. Her Dad is not doing so hot and things were not so happy in their life. When I got home we hung out, relaxed and watched some taped telly.

Saturday I woke up to Jen coming back to bed. Sadly, the stress at work is still getting to her. She is not sleeping well. I got up and watched some taped telly. Jen eventually came out and joined me. I guess she fell asleep twice and dreamed of work both times. We watched a bunch of taped telly. Then my Mum called and we talked to her for a while. Jen and I headed over to Danny and Elaine's house for Exalted. we had a good night.

Sunday we headed over to Suavo's for D&D. We ended up playing Dokapon Kingdom. It was much fun. I think I'm going to have to get Jen a Wii for Yuletide. We came home and watched the Fox's Animation Domination lineup.

Monday I was all alone at work. It was busy, not bad. I got through it.

Tuesday I had the day off. It was so nice to be able to have lunch with Jen. I also watched The Seven Year Itch and The Elephant Man.

No comments: